Clinical Medical Assistant
A Vocational School You can Afford and Trust since 1989.
- Cost of Clinical & Administrative Program (includes Registration, Books/Equipment, & Tuition):
- Course offered Hybrid/Online/In-class – $7,395
- 25-week program/600 clock hours/25.5 Credit Hours
Career Growth Opportunities
Nowadays, every clinic requires medical assistants. They have the responsibility to look after administrative matters while looking after the health of the patients. Both clinical and medical responsibilities fall on their shoulders. Clinical medical assistants are not only required by clinics, but the demand for such experts has increased in every segment of the healthcare field.
The job market for medical assistants is booming. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics states job growth by 29% from 2012-2022, triggered by demand for preventive health services in particular.
Why Become a Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistant?
Our training helps students be a vital asset to any healthcare or medical facility. The Clinical Medical Assistant program at HealthStaff Training Institute prepares our graduates for entry-level positions working in private medical offices, hospitals, clinics, or insurance firms. As a Clinical Medical Assistant, you’ll work directly with doctors, nurses, and patients in many healthcare settings, with the opportunity to work in the front office performing administrative duties or in the back-office performing clinical procedures.
Common Duties of a Clinical Medical Assistant:
- Medical Law and Ethics.
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology along with a Human Relations course.
- Use of care of diagnostic equipment.
- Laboratory procedures, phlebotomy, and the proper techniques required to collect specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Pharmacology, drug administration, and dosage calculations.
At HealthStaff Training Institute, we strive to make your educational experience a positive one. We are committed to excellence in education.