Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistant
A Vocational School You can Afford and Trust since 1989.
- Cost of Program (includes Registration, Books/Equipment, & Tuition):
- Course offered online and hybrid – $6,995
- Course offered in class – $9,395
- 36 week program/930 clock hours/42.0 Credit Hours
Why Become a Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistant?
Nowadays, every clinic requires medical assistants. They have the responsibility to look after the administrative matters while looking after the health of the patients. Both clinical and medical responsibilities fall on their shoulder. Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistants are not only required by clinics, but the demand for such experts has increased in every segment of the healthcare field. In fact, according to the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, rising demand for medical assistants is expected to increase by 29% between the next decade. The reason for the higher-than average job projection, and boost in demand, is due to the increase population of senior citizens, along with longer life-spans.
Career Growth Opportunities
Our training helps students be a vital asset to any healthcare or medical facility. The Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistant program at HealthStaff Training Institute prepares our graduates for entry-level positions working in private medical offices, hospitals, clinics or insurance firms. As a Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistant you’ll work directly with doctors, nurses and patients in many health care settings, with the opportunity to work in the front-office performing administrative duties, or in the back-office performing clinical procedures.
Common Duties of a Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistant:
- Appointment scheduling, medical record management and medical supply inventory.
- Must handle the billing and bookkeeping.
- Preparing patients for examinations; collecting vital signs; weight and height measurements.
- Laboratory procedures, phlebotomy, and the proper techniques required to collect specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Purchases and maintains the supplies and equipment of the examining room.
At HealthStaff Training Institute, we strive to make your educational experience a positive one. We are committed to excellence in education.