Administrative Medical Assistant
A Vocational School You can Afford and Trust since 1989.
- Cost of Program (includes Registration, Books/Equipment, & Tuition):
- Course offered Hybrid/Online/In-class – $5,595
- 25-week program/600 clock hours/ 25 Credit Hours
Jump Start your career at HSTI
If you are interested in working in the rewarding field of healthcare, and enjoy helping others. Our course will assist you in knowing our Administrative Medical Assistant program. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for medical assistants is projected to grow 29 percent from 2012 to 2022 – much faster than the average for all other occupations. The growth of the aging baby boomer generation will continue to spur demand for preventive medical services which will increase demand for qualified healthcare providers and workers.
Start your Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
Let HealthStaff Training Institute train you with the skills and knowledge to be a vital asset at any medical facility. Our training helps students become a confident Administrative Medical Assistant, qualified with the business skills to work in a medical office, managed care group, clinic, hospital, or insurance company.
In the Administrative Medical Assistant program, you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Business Procedures.
- Human Relations.
- Patient Billing & Collection/Financial Management.
- Basic Safety & Infection Control, Emergency preparedness, Nutrition & Health.
- Medical Terms & Abbreviations.
- Introduction to Health Insurance.
Is HSTI Right For You?
For more information on Health Staff Training Institute, fill out the form on this page or to speak to our friendly Admissions Representative right away, give us a call at 951-694-4784.